To help kick to school year off right we are having our annual Back to School Bash on August 18th from 10am-1 pm. We will have bounce houses, popcorn, snow cones and Captain America will be helping with our free trial classes. Come out and join us! We’ve got these other great tips to help get ready for school:
- Return to school year bed times and wake up times about 2 weeks before school starts.
- Return to school year electronic usage. Do you have limits?
- Switch the brain back to education mode by taking education field trip, like to the museum.
- Create a homework area free of electronic distractions.
- Create a family calendar to help plan extracurricular activities. Don’t forget to add their current activities so you don’t over book yourself!
- Make mornings easy by planning ahead, have your kid pack their lunch and pick out their clothes the night before.
- Put homework in the backpack after each assignment is complete.
- Have a designated area to put the lunch box and backpack away daily.
- Plan extracurricular activities to keep your child active after school.